AP2.5

I was really really tryna keep it PG
Site Administrator
What ya'll looking forward to?

all-star-weekend-2019-35.jpeg

@Cain
@Lurk Rambis

ya'll gon be out there?
Man I been working but Tomorrow I plan on being all types of drunk but these places charging niggas outrageous prices. Spot I may hit tomorro may cost 200 just to sit smh. Every GA price around town is at least 20 to 30. This is crazier than ciaa smh.

Last edited:
yeah thats how it be in NOLA

it be already packed on a regular degular weekend...having something like AS game just compounds shit

Man I been working but Tomorrow I plan on being all types of drunk but these places charging niggas outrages prices. Spot I may hit tomorro may cost 200 just to sit smh. Every GA price around town is at least 20 to 30. This is crazier than ciaa smh.

Are the outrageous prices causing outrages? THIW

Man I been working but Tomorrow I plan on being all types of drunk but these places charging niggas outrages prices. Spot I may hit tomorro may cost 200 just to sit smh. Every GA price around town is at least 20 to 30. This is crazier than ciaa smh.

Crazy cause of where you live $20-30 is a deal. I hear that price in DC I'm cheesing like shit

@Cain
@Lurk Rambis

ya'll gon be out there?
I'm going to a free joint tonight but it's from 7-12 lol smh. Then tomorrow I'm going to the Oak Room only reason I'm going my boy from NY want us to all get up and hang out besides that I would be chilling. They're hitting nigga in the packets this entire weekend.

VIP is 5gs at some places where it's normally $250-700 lol FOH

I'm going to a free joint tonight but it's from 7-12 lol smh. Then tomorrow I'm going to the Oak Room only reason I'm going my boy from NY want us to all get up and hang out besides that I would be chilling. They're hitting nigga in the packets this entire weekend.

I could only imagine the prices here in Miami lol

I'll see u at oak room tomorrow

Man ever since this shit was announced I planned to be there Saturday and Sunday.

Then I saw average ticket prices for decent seats cost 3k.

Back