Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 MLB Thread (NATIONALS WIN 1ST WORLD SERIES TITLE)

It must be nice to watch your Ace pitcher actually be you know...
an Ace pitcher
giphy.gif

What you think about the Grinke vs Scherzer match up?

Depends on how healthy Max really is. If he’s good to go the Astros are gonna have to chase him out the game early. I don’t trust Grienke he’s bound to give up 3-4 runs at least before Hinch pulls him. Really gon come down to who gets to the other teams bullpen first IMO

Depends on how healthy Max really is. If he’s good to go the Astros are gonna have to chase him out the game early. I don’t trust Grienke he’s bound to give up 3-4 runs at least before Hinch pulls him. Really gon come down to who gets to the other teams bullpen first IMO

Same shit I was thinking.

I was happy as shit we got Verlander pitch count up really high kind of early last night. I thought we was in trouble in the 2nd inning cause Verlander looked locked in and was throwing some good stuff early last night.

Same shit I was thinking.

I was happy as shit we got Verlander pitch count up really high kind of early last night. I thought we was in trouble in the 2nd inning cause Verlander looked locked in and was throwing some good stuff early last night.

Yeah he really hasn’t been right since the ALDS against Tampa they started him on short rest. Really wish Cole could pitch tonight instead of Grienke lol.

Yeah he really hasn’t been right since the ALDS against Tampa they started him on short rest. Really wish Cole could pitch tonight instead of Grienke lol.

Last game of the season he might come in relief and try to get an out or two.

Shit I feel like Strasburg if need be might have to come in and try to get an out like Randy Johnson did for the Diamondbacks back in the day. He pitched the day before and came in relief the very next day

Last game of the season he might come in relief and try to get an out or two.

Shit I feel like Strasburg if need be might have to come in and try to get an out like Randy Johnson did for the Diamondbacks back in the day. He pitched the day before and came in relief the very next day

True. Idk if I can handle a close game. Game 5 between the dodgers a couple years ago took at least a year off my life.

Back