I'm sorry some of you negros are still closet BBW lovers.

The "All you do is post fat bitches"...but then secretly goes in thread to cosigns and GOAT's said pics dropped closet BBW lovers. For that, I...forgive you.

I mean I get it. Your friends might shame you for lovin women wit a lil extra extra on them. Or, you had a bbw turn you out but...but...you gotta keep up the illusion wit your e-buddies. Lies you've told of how you ONLY smash nothin but these coke bottle shaped...toned up...IG lookin chicks on the regular. Yet all the while...yearnin for Big Bertha's fiya azzz fupa pussy.

You laugh along their BBW jokes...but inside your TRUE reaction is...

source-1.gif

...b/c you want this weight lifted off your shoulders. It's ok. Let it go. Accept it.

In 2020...embrace what you love. You are a grown azzz adult. Fucc what everyone thinks. If you rather have Big Bertha suckin the soul of your ancestors outta yo body when she gives head...then DAMMIT...call her phat azzz up! Hell, she might have a meal waiting for you.

Again, I forgive you my brothas. Now...forgive yourselves. Make that call (cuz I know some of yall got a BBW on standby right now).

Happy New Year guys

"Every roll is an opportunity" - @deadeye

This message was brought to you by the BBW Justice League & Torrid

Last edited:
I'm sorry some of you negros are still closet BBW lovers.

The "All you do is post fat bitches"...but then secretly goes in thread to cosigns and GOAT's said pics dropped closet BBW lovers. For that, I...forgive you.

I mean I get it. Your friends might shame you for lovin women wit a lil extra extra on them. Or, you had a bbw turn you out but...but...you gotta keep up the illusion wit your e-buddies. Lies you've told of how you ONLY smash nothin but these coke bottle shaped...toned up...IG lookin chicks on the regular. Yet all the while...yearnin for Big Bertha's fiya azzz fupa pussy.

You laugh along their BBW jokes...but inside your TRUE reaction is...

View attachment 207820

...b/c you want this weight lifted off your shoulders. It's ok. Let it go. Accept it.

In 2020...embrace what you love. You are a grown azzz adult. Fucc what everyone thinks. If you rather have Big Bertha suckin the soul of your ancestors outta yo body when she gives head...then DAMMIT...call her phat azzz up! Hell, she might have a meal waiting for you.

Again, I forgive you my brothas. Now...forgive yourselves. Make that call (cuz I know some of yall got a BBW on standby right now).

Happy New Year guys

"Every roll is an opportunity" - @deadeye

This message was brought to you by the BBW Justice League & Torrid
You aint gettin mega thread numbers tho..
giphy.gif

i apologize that more of you can't be like me even though i'm doing my best to inspire you all...

day after day i drop gems.....wisdom,............ i spread joy.....love...

i bring people together, and i give all u the encouragement to be great....

yet yall just don't do shit with it....

still the same ole fuck ups....

eh....

well i think for 2020 I'm going to allow ignorance back into my life.

It's just..... Knowledge ain't cutting it. The more I learn the truth about things... The sadder and darker the entire world becomes. It's almost depressing.

I mean they say ignorance is bliss... ...So..... I choose bliss.

So for the year 2020 I'm going to be willfully ignorant to just about everything I don't like in the world and just run with whatever lie makes me the happiest. ‍♂
Be the change you want to see.....
You'll inspire me when you see yourself more important to your people than fighting for a parking spot.

Ole I'm happy but ready to throw lives away over a nigga parking across two spaces ass nigga.

Man coulda been in a rush to get medicine but hood ass du wanna fight.

Smdh

Last edited:
I'm gonna inspire this nigga dos to get his head out his ass
An im going to inspire you to be greater than the street shit you hold dear.

It's kids in other hood and cities looking for leadership. You talking bout parking space respect.

Smdh.

You gonna fight me cuz I said you can be better?

Let's go, but when you wake up....du better.

See what I did there?

Lmao

I don't want smoke

I try to tip toe through life, to get where Im going, but I got giant feet. If I step on you, just know its rarely ever on purpose.

I'm got tunnel vision wit bug eyes, just cause I see you dont mean I'm paying attention. If I dont acknowledge you, just know its rarely on purpose.

I got a big heart but tough skin, just cause Ion feel you dont mean ion feel you. If I hurt you, just know its rarely on purpose.

I got alot of patience but I got short fuse..so if I explode on you, just know it was on purpose.