Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 Betting Thread (@Mr Litty or @AP21 For Money Earnings)

I got yall lol I'll update everything today

We're gonna have to start from scratch all over again soon cuz niggas almost inthe billions

Niggas be making ridiculous bets and shyt...

"Lemme put 800 million on the Cavs, then 1 trillion on the Rockets games."

We're gonna have to start from scratch all over again soon cuz niggas almost inthe billions

Your ABW money system is flawed.

All these millions generated from bets dont make sense.

If u start over again we should only be allowed to bet against other posters with the money we earn from posting.

Otherwise u just printing off fake money at a dumb rate.

And the robbery system should have a risk to it. At the least a 1/4 chance of the robber to lose money.

Only bet w money earned through strictly posting? Eh, idk about that one.
It will bring the money totals down for sure but makes the playing field more even.

U can still win money in competition/game threads but printing off new multimillions everyday from random sports bets is stupid

Last edited:
The points/money system i thought was in place to encourage ppl to be active.

But that doesnt really serve its purpose when the best way to "make money" is placing bets against yourself in this thread

We should be earning them merits

tumblr_odxdntCV471u3bhkao4_400.gif

Goat does make some valid points. I'll try to figure out a better system this week.

$10m Jaime Munguia

$30 M each
Miguel Roman
Tyson Cave
Miguel Berchelt

Then, $60M on
Miguel Angel Garcia

This shit happened twice and I haven't even got 20 mill much less 200mill much less 2billion kdo8z7vuvna01.gif

Back