Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 Betting Thread (@Mr Litty or @AP21 For Money Earnings)

nigga you think everything personal....

i don't fucking know you, you don't impact nothing in my life, i just called out some fuck shit when i saw it....

you want shit to be personal...shits fucking weird.....you display more bitch tendencies than any nigga on this site.....even your boy called you a bitch in my other thread that you tried to make personal...

"you gonna put your lady in danger?" like nigga, it's a fuckign hypothetical question for a discussion......everything ain't fucking personal....

you a real fuck nigga, go get a life outside somewhere

Nigga STFU, you care about this shit more than I do. Always running to get my attention, getting involved in shit that don't concern you, spouting that tough guy shtick that no one believes. You ain't nothing but a clown that need internet people to like you

rofl...

nigga

i'm trying to get your attention...??

yet you commenting in my threads, taking direct shots

you piggy backing my posts by saying "what he said"

nigga you been low key trying to get my attention for months.....

who is trying to be a tough guy?

fucking clown ass nigga i swear.....

I really threaten you huh because I don't think I even said nothing to resemble a threat or a shot, it's a shame how much of a bitch you are that you took it like that

you take pride in niggaz being disgusted with the bitch ass shit that come out your mouth???

you sneak diss and talk indirectly, that's not threatening, it's annoying....

at least when i go off i say the shit directly to the person i'm talking to.....

you say little sly shit like a bitch ass nigga or a little girl for weeks, and prolly laugh to yourself when niggaz ignore it...

fuck outta here with the dumb shit nigga...

You stupid fuck, when have I ever sneak dissed anyone. You stay with this fuck shit until me or freeman check your ass and then you turn into a victim like you doing now crying about we bothering you.

i'm done with this in denial ass nigga....now he tryna get back up, lol

argue with yourself nigga i'm done...

go back to your sneak disses

lol, cuz you stay indirect as always..

stop talking to me

I ain't start this and I'm not the one keeping it up, shut the fuck up and keep it moving. Go cry to Goldie in the mod room like all you niggas do when you get put in your place by me

rofl, there he go with the made up conspiracies again, nigga wanna be a mod so bad

July 6th

10m Zhankosh Turarov
10m David Oliver Joyce
10m Nordine Oubaali
10m Viktor Kotochigov

ufc

10m Jon Jones
10m Amanda Nunes
10m Edmen Shahbazyan
10m Claudia Gadelha
10m Ismail Naurdiev

Back