Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 Betting Thread (@Mr Litty or @AP21 For Money Earnings)

I ain't even fucking with the shit no more.

I'm just glad the site got so many donations due to this niggaz obsessive compulsion to win at one thing in life...

AKA "I quit".

This shit stupid and I'm going to keep it moving cause obviously you good at changing the narrative.

AKA "I quit".

This shit stupid and I'm going to keep it moving cause obviously you good at changing the narrative.
Dawg, I ain't never quit.

I ain't never say I was out

The only thing i ever complained about was that you can be successful like 5 times in a row on a 50/50 system.... But I got over it quickly cuz I knew niggaz was coming back...

Don't aka my posts when you blatantly said you quit the second you got robbed and EVERYBODY know I been fighting back the whole time

Dawg, I ain't never quit.

I ain't never say I was out

The only thing i ever complained about was that you can be successful like 5 times in a row on a 50/50 system.... But I got over it quickly cuz I knew niggaz was coming back...

Don't aka my posts when you blatantly said you quit the second you got robbed and EVERYBODY know I been fighting back the whole time

So you didn't post that? Cut it out man, we both not fucking with the shit anymore, I don't know why you fighting this so hard

Edit- I didn't quit while losing, I quit while I was robbing all you niggas until the water works started streaming.

Last edited:
Nigga ain't nobody quit, we both still posting.

Either quit the site or you still getting got

100K on Denver (-7)

100K on Philly (-7)

300K on Boston (-2)

question....if u wanna bet on the underdog in a spread situation, what needs to happen?

Back