Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019 AFC Wild Card: Buffalo Bills don't know how to football @ Houston Texans (HOU win 22-19 in OT)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah he's like Chris Webber, there no theater to his commentating. Nothing enlightening, nothing in depth. They got him as their B team tho.

Dawg, u actually make a great point. I hear Webber when Booger talks now. It's like the same cadence and everything. lol

But in no way does Booger say as much dumb shit as Chris does tho.

Dawg, u actually make a great point. I hear Webber when Booger talks now. It's like the same cadence and everything. lol

But in no way does Booger say as much dumb shit as Chris does tho.
It bothers me so much about webber too cause when he stands in for shaq on TNT, hes so funny and personable, when hes on podcasts and a analyst role hes so knowledgeable. I just watch games wondering why that shit dont translate to commentating. And I want that nigga to win so bad, he got so much talent and game IQ.

It bothers me so much about webber too cause when he stands in for shaq on TNT, hes so funny and personable, when hes on podcasts and a analyst role hes so knowledgeable. I just watch games wondering why that shit dont translate to commentating. And I want that nigga to win so bad, he got so much talent and game IQ.

Play by Play & Color Commentating are on of the more difficult things to do in sports media. You have to fill in gaps and basically be extemporaneous @ all times w/o being drab. If he's on set he's either posed a question or asked for his analysis.

I think that's the reason why... If that makes any sense to ya.....

Back