Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-2020 College Football Thread

Starts don’t matter? Why not?

DBU means college accomplishments and over the last 10 years when the DBU thing came about we are better than texas.

But NFL wise. we are all even except for starts. And this year we should pass yall up.

All starters
Matheiu
Adams
Reid
Peterson
T. White
D. Jackson
Greedy
Claborine (suspend 4 games) Aint gon count him this year too but hes a starter when he plays
Mills (when he come off IR) Aint gon count him this year

So between them listed if they dont get hurt that would be 112 starts just this year

Only DB that will start for Texas in the NFL this year will be E. Thomas

DBU=NFLSU

Starts don’t matter? Why not?

DBU means college accomplishments and over the last 10 years when the DBU thing came about we are better than texas.

But NFL wise. we are all even except for starts. which this year or the next 2 years we will pass up yall too

Matheiu
Adams
Reid
Peterson
T. White
D. Jackson
Greedy

So between them listed (not counting Mills or Mo) if they dont get hurt that would be 112 starts just this year

About 3- or 4 DBs that will start for Texas in the NFL this year will be E. Thomas, KV, Diggs and 1 other dude.

But NFL wise. we are all even except for starts. which this year or the next 2 years we will pass up yall too

Matheiu
Adams
Reid
Peterson
T. White
D. Jackson
Greedy

So between them listed (not counting Mills or Mo) if they dont get hurt that would be 112 starts just this year

About 3- or 4 DBs that will start for Texas in the NFL this year will be E. Thomas, KV, Diggs and 1 other dude.

But when the DBU talk started everybody was including the years prior to that

Can’t just throw that data away

Most likely the crib. I don’t like distractions when the squad play big games, I’m tryna focus on every snap.

Need to be in a controlled envrionment for games like this

I might go somewhere and watch the UFC and Clemson smack A&M before the game starts though

This spot Zenna has the goat happy hour

@DamnKP, you hiding up in here lol

didnt even know you made the transition over

whats the good word fam

saw you posted a vid about your son

salute....no bawse

@DamnKP, you hiding up in here lol

didnt even know you made the transition over

whats the good word fam

saw you posted a vid about your son

salute....no bawse
@AP21
What's up my G. Yea I made the move over last year I think. More lurking than posting. I been good tho. Just raising my boys. The video turned out better than we expected. They even let me interview him and put it on their website.

Back