Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-2020 College Football Thread

Was hearing earlier today that Herman backed off when he found out how much Harrell’s offense was going to change the structure of practices, and thought that it was going to interfere with Ash installing his defense.

Kinda makes sense when you consider how trash most air raid teams are at defense.

Foreal?

Was hearing earlier today that Herman backed off when he found out how much Harrell’s offense was going to change the structure of practices, and thought that it was going to interfere with Ash installing his defense.

Kinda makes sense when you consider how trash most air raid teams are at defense.

Word, I just wanted to have to have this shit wrapped up sooner than later

Who you got for plan b?

Why does Tom Herman needs a OC though.

He was hired because he knew offense. If he dont know offense what good is he? I mean hes not the CEO type either

Why does Tom Herman needs a OC though.

He was hired because he knew offense. If he dont know offense what good is he? I mean hes not the CEO type either

He’s been the Co-OC since he’s got here and will sometimes take over play calling for entire games or halves of games. Idk why he doesn’t just do it full time, maybe he feels like there’s too many other things on his plate. When he calls plays we be moving the ball though.

Im going to sound like a homer

Offense - Joe Burrow

Defense - Tyrann Mathieu forced 11 fumbles 4 INTs multiple defensive TDs and multiple punt return TDs. Should have won the Heisman

Back