2019-20 NFL Season Thread

Careful bro, Gordon will be limited today.
Yea I know I just got him because he is cheap ill take a quick welcome back td... Their is someone always on the roster who doesn't produce with so hopefully that move pays off for his price I only have him in 2 games

Reactions: toheeb27
Yea I know I just got him because he is cheap ill take a quick welcome back td... Their is someone always on the roster who doesn't produce with so hopefully that move pays off for his price I only have him in 2 games
Makes sense, Dolphins are very welcoming.

I don't be in here cursing Cody Parkey. I'm just happy we have a competent kicker.

Y'all be in here week after week complaining about that call then some of you complain about the PI challenges like it wasn't the Saints fan base bitching that put that challenge rule into play
Stop saying y'all and say Thor

I haven't said shit about that pi since that game

And for the second time, 31/32 coaches agreed to have it as a rule. The saints weren't the only ones hoping that something like that never happens again. Why aren't you talking about your team's coach agreeing to it since according to you, only the saints fans are the reason is a rule. Not a single saints fan got to vote.

Reactions: SeaSnake
Stop saying y'all and say Thor

I haven't said shit about that pi since that game

And for the second time, 31/32 coaches agreed to have it as a rule. The saints weren't the only ones hoping that something like that never happens again. Why aren't you talking about your team's coach agreeing to it since according to you, only the saints fans are the reason is a rule. Not a single saints fan got to vote.
Y'all a united front as a fan base so it's y'all just like it's them Eagles fans and those Texans fans. Your fan base is the reason the rule was even put to a vote because of all the crying Saints fans did. No other fan base gave a damn

Yea had to take Melvin off the squads because he will only get emergency carries

I subbed him for McCoy on a couple teams and raiders rb for the others.. And made changes to accommodate those players

Reactions: toheeb27
Y'all a united front as a fan base so it's y'all just like it's them Eagles fans and those Texans fans. Your fan base is the reason the rule was even put to a vote because of all the crying Saints fans did. No other fan base gave a damn
Man su chi

You know how you sounding right now?

I'll give you my admin spot if you can show me someone from the fan base who had a vote

The other coaches could've just said no and it would've been another day at the office. But that's not what happened you know why? Because they didn't wanna be the team that was on the end of some fuck shit that costs them a chance to play in the SB or if it cost them the actual SB.

Not sure why I'm even still talking about this with you at this point but I'll throw in a lil basketball knowledge for you.

If you are attempting to throw maywood an alley oop from beyond the 3pt line and Thor while contesting your attempt deflects it, the ball keeps it's trajectory towards the basket, but goes in, by rule it is counted as 2pts to you.

Now, how many times in a decade do you think that actual play will happen?

I've been officiating for almost a decade and it hasn't even come close to happening, but, at some point, probably a long ass time ago, it did and it had to become a rule. That's all it takes. One damn time and it's a rule that I have to learn in the event it should ever happen again.

You see where I'm going with this? I bet if the shit happened to the bears in the NFC championship game this year, you would be thanking the football Gods that rule is in place because y'all benefitted from it.

J. Smith the LB getting props on the big networks but the local ppl that only study the Cowboys saying he playing shitty the first 3 games.

Man su chi

You know how you sounding right now?

I'll give you my admin spot if you can show me someone from the fan base who had a vote

The other coaches could've just said no and it would've been another day at the office. But that's not what happened you know why? Because they didn't wanna be the team that was on the end of some fuck shit that costs them a chance to play in the SB or if it cost them the actual SB.

Not sure why I'm even still talking about this with you at this point but I'll throw in a lil basketball knowledge for you.

If you are attempting to throw maywood an alley oop from beyond the 3pt line and Thor while contesting your attempt deflects it, the ball keeps it's trajectory towards the basket, but goes in, by rule it is counted as 2pts to you.

Now, how many times in a decade do you think that actual play will happen?

I've been officiating for almost a decade and it hasn't even come close to happening, but, at some point, probably a long ass time ago, it did and it had to become a rule. That's all it takes. One damn time and it's a rule that I have to learn in the event it should ever happen again.

You see where I'm going with this? I bet if the shit happened to the bears in the NFC championship game this year, you would be thanking the football Gods that rule is in place because y'all benefitted from it.

Find a post where i said the fans had a vote, if you can't then i get your spot. Admin or your old mod spot.

Find a post where i said the fans had a vote, if you can't then i get your spot. Admin or your old mod spot.
You can't play a game where I make the rules

You said fanbase. You knew what you were saying when you said that so now just own it and say you were talking out of your ass

You can't play a game where I make the rules

You said fanbase. You knew what you were saying when you said that so now just own it and say you were talking out of your ass
I said the fanbase crying forced the vote on the rule. Stop moving the goalpost and pay up.

Louisiana an Mississippi is full of cowboys fans so I know they will be deep in the dome

Reactions: DOPE33