Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

lol at this Randy's body language during the whole segment. These cats were big mad going in on AB but Moss is probably sitting there thinking "you clowns said the same thing about me before I got to New England" He starts speaking at around the 3:20 mark

According to multiple reports, the Jaguars have acquired Josh Dobbs in a trade with the Steelers. The Steelers will receive a 2020 fifth-round pick in return

The Kansas City Chiefs "may take a couple days" to decide whether they need to put injured wide receiver Tyreek Hill on the injured reserve/designated to return list or if his shoulder injury will only keep him out for a few games, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL.com.

Hill suffered a posterior dislocation in the first half of Sunday's 40-26 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars, per Adam Teicher and Stephania Bell of ESPN

The Kansas City Chiefs "may take a couple days" to decide whether they need to put injured wide receiver Tyreek Hill on the injured reserve/designated to return list or if his shoulder injury will only keep him out for a few games, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL.com.

Hill suffered a posterior dislocation in the first half of Sunday's 40-26 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars, per Adam Teicher and Stephania Bell of ESPN

I hope it ends his season..fuck that nigga!

“with the number one pick in the 2020 NFL Draft, the New York Giants select...”

I'll take it..just lose out..last thing we need is some middle of the road season. Giants need playoff comtention or just lose out bad and get high picks. Get Daniel Jones in there mid season n look towards next year. This team is not built to compete THIS year...that defense has no players ready to play at an elite level rn. All I know is they better follow that Green Bay blueprint and go all in on Pass Rushers, either through draft or FA. Is gon be a looong season.

Quick observation. I don't think Pat Shurmur the man for the job. Dude never utilized OBJ right or Barkley. Fuck is the point of having a top 3 RB if u gonna keep him in check. Pat Shurmur is the best defense Saquon facing out here

The irony that this dude hurts his arm in the 1st game of the season after all that shit w his son...cant make this shit up

Back