WC: Dallas, N.O.

SB: Colts vs Eagles

MVP: Carson Wentz
OPOY: Christian Mccaffery
DPOY: Aaron Donald
OROY: Kyler Murray
DROY: Devin White
COTY: Frank Reich
What have the Panthers done in your opinion that gives them the edge over the saints

Wtf did the falcons do that gives you confidence they will win the division

Injury riddled last season. Still found a way to get to 7-9. Liked what they did addressing O-Line. Addition by subtraction with No Sark.

It’s really not that deep. There is always gonna be turnover in terms of division winners and playoff teams. Historically that has been the case especially for the NFCS. Saints won it B2B, don’t see a team 3peating that division. Cam shoulder makes me pause on Carolina. TB nope. Falcons seem most likely.

That’s where cats fuck up each offseason thinking this league is like others where things are more continuous year to year. Picking chalk will have your predictions looking crazy.

And once again I have y’all in the postseason.

Still tanking for Tua or has another QB caught your eye? Deep QB class.

I’m not entirely sold on Josh Rosen though I liked that we traded for him to at least see if he can be the guy but if he gets the chance to start and he stinks it up, 2-14 please

Man, if Zeke skips training camp for a new contract I'm trading his ass. How many times have players skip training camp and got hurt or had a bad season. He still has 2 years left and he's gotten fatter and slower

I agree with @BDBIID the Falcons will win the south and I'm not a fan of Ryan or the Falcons. But they probably had the worst injury situation in the NFL last year. If they stay healthy they will win the division.

Last year in the 2nd half of the season Drew Brees was washed, let's be honest. He wasn't even impressive in the NFC championship game.

Now he's another year older. No way I see the saints winning. The window is closed.

I agree with @BDBIID the Falcons will win the south and I'm not a fan of Ryan or the Falcons. But they probably had the worst injury situation in the NFL last year. If they stay healthy they will win the division.

Last year in the 2nd half of the season Drew Brees was washed, let's be honest. He wasn't even impressive in the NFC championship game.

Now he's another year older. No way I see the saints winning. The window is closed.

Yeah my main concern is Brees plus the situation they got going on with Michael Thomas.

He def didn’t look wash

And if you watched the playoffs. No QB was on fire.

Plus he had two dropped TDs in the NFCCG.

Back