Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

I didn't want to see LeBron go to the Lakers.

In a perfect world Brady should of retired after that Falcons Super Bowl. They still had Jimmy G & they could of focused on building shit back up with him. They wouldn’t of been pressured to win more Super Bowls with him the first couple years & they probably could of drafted young talent high. The Pats at that point now where they probably should rebuild & they gotta move on from Brady. They don’t got good high picks & their skill positions lack real talent offensively. Plus their team as a whole is pretty fuckin old.

Now they gonna sit on the sidelines with the possibly of watching Jimmy G win a Super Bowl.

Last edited:
My idea and you and another mf'er took it like it was y'all own

man if you don't go sit down somewhere

I even gave you props for the suggestion when I did it last year and at the end of the day, I'm about getting threads made whether I make them or you

idc about no credit or anything because if I did, I could do some silly shit and just make me the author

I did it when cats wasn't making no threads in this part of the site. You made it a hot line, I made it a hot song.

so in other words, let that shit go

Neither Quarterbacks on y’all roster equals half of Tom Brady y’all can use him while your Defense is still formable and see what kind of run y’all could make. Shit I’ll take Brady over Mayfield right now the way he been playing.

Brady just had the best defense in the league and held them back bruh

Do you guys like having the same playoff conference games on the same day? Or does it not really matter?

In a perfect world Brady should of retired after that Falcons Super Bowl. They still had Jimmy G & they could of focused on building shit back up with him. They wouldn’t of been pressured to win more Super Bowls with him the first couple years & they probably could of drafted young talent high. The Pats at that point now where they probably should rebuild & they gotta move on from Brady. They don’t got good high picks & their skill positions lack real talent offensively. Plus their team as a whole is pretty fuckin old.

Now they gonna sit on the sidelines with the possibly of watching Jimmy G win a Super Bowl.

And? They got 6 titles, went to 9 superbowls...they good. Pats fans are good.

Niggas are 6-3 in the superbowl over a 20 year span...yea....look at that and compare that to the rest of the league.

Its not supposed to last forever.

And the head of the monster is still there in BB.

Back