2019-20 NFL Season Thread

Explain how it was wrong when HE realized he didn’t have it in him anymore
Like I said this thought didn't just pop up yesterday he was thinking about it last off season he said it himself he could've did it at a better time period

It’s his business when he decides to pack it in. Would you rather he retire after getting his ass beat the middle of the season? Once he says he doesn’t have the passion for it anymore, you just gotta let that shit go. Besides you think these teams care about how these players lives are going when they decide to cut them?
He could've did it during the off season he's been skeptical about retiring it just didn't happened yesterday in his mind....I'm not mad at him retiring but the time he chose to do it was horrible

With the way things are transpiring in the AFC South, I won't be mad if Vrabel sat out all of the starters for this game

Just read that Luck retired. I howled laughing.

But I also seen Josh 'age 52' McCown just unretired again and signed a 1 yr deal. Running thru some other rosters and all I see is washed up career back ups getting paid to fill a role.

And yet a young healthy Kaep cant get a run? This is why the NFL a jk and gonna remain a jk. Jay Z deal or not

Just read that Luck retired. I howled laughing.

But I also seen Josh 'age 52' McCown just unretired again and signed a 1 yr deal. Running thru some other rosters and all I see is washed up career back ups getting paid to fill a role.

And yet a young healthy Kaep cant get a run? This is why the NFL a jk and gonna remain a jk. Jay Z deal or not

Once he filed that collusion lawsuit he was never gonna step foot on a nfl field again.

guess i'll be the one that agrees with Thor

as much as we wanted Kap back in the league, w/o Harbaugh, he was going to be another middle of the road scrambling QB with average accuracy.

W/o that OL they built in SF, he was gonna be running for his life on another team. That still doesn't mean he shouldn't get a run, but he ain't taking a team to the SB.

guess i'll be the one that agrees with Thor

as much as we wanted Kap back in the league, w/o Harbaugh, he was going to be another middle of the road scrambling QB with average accuracy.

W/o that OL they built in SF, he was gonna be running for his life on another team. That still doesn't mean he shouldn't get a run, but he ain't taking a team to the SB.

Note even the playoffs.

But he deserve a run

Note even the playoffs.

But he deserve a run
ehhh...he might pull some rabbits out of a hat in a down year in a division

i mean, Tebow is probably one of the worst qb's to play, but he took the Broncos to the playoffs.