Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

I am mad Pat got fired ?

No.

Did I want Pat fired ?

I have no idea.

But somehow it feels right that he got fired. Now if the Giants can throw everything they can at Odell and somehow get somebody like Mike Tomlin or somebody like that great. I’m looking at you Anthony Lynn.

I like the Rivera hire. He’ll definitely bring some professionalism & help bring some much needed change to this shitty Redskins culture. Hopefully whoever they get to make personnel decisions isn’t trash.

Both them Ole Piss receivers had really good rookie years. NE, Indy Philly, and Arizona all passed on them for other receivers in the draft

I am mad Pat got fired ?

No.

Did I want Pat fired ?

I have no idea.

But somehow it feels right that he got fired. Now if the Giants can throw everything they can at Odell and somehow get somebody like Mike Tomlin or somebody like that great. I’m looking at you Anthony Lynn.

this ain’t madden bruh. plus tomlin signed an extension if i’m not mistaken

i was pissed when odell was traded but fact of the matter is he gone. it’s time to move on and there are several positions we need to address outside of wideout

Prisoner of the moment shit. Won the division just to get smacked by the seahawks. Fanbase was just questioning Wentz a month ago now he has "proved himself".. They were a mediocre team even before the injuries started piling up.. This winning streak just coincided with them reaching the easy part of the schedule and the cowboys reaching the harder part of theirs.. Beat a bad dallas team who blew them out earlier btw.. Beat NY twice and the redskins who were tanking.. and lost to the dolphins.. Not impressive at all

Back