Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

Russ kinda slowed down this last month or so. Thomas been full throttle all year. My MVP voting would go like this.

Jackson
Thomas
Wilson
McCaffrey
Watson
I'm glad you don't have a vote... yall acting like this nigga mike Thomas putting up numbers we haven't seen before in a wr. Outside of the catch record. His numbers aren't great by any means 11.6 per catch is possession wr numbers and he only have 9tds

Russell will end up with close to 4k in yards and 30tds(just need 1td) and 5int(if he doesn't throw any) with qb rating of 107 nigga please

I'm glad you don't have a vote... yall acting like this nigga mike Thomas putting up numbers we haven't seen before in a wr. Outside of the catch record. His numbers aren't great by any means 11.6 per catch is possession wr numbers and he only have 9tds

Russell will end up with close to 4k in yards and 30tds(just need 1td) and 5int(if he doesn't throw any) with qb rating of 107 nigga please

Hes second in the league in TD Catches though

His numbers are incredible and could end up with 1800 yards after sunday.

1st in catches
1st in yards
1st in catch rate
1st in first downs
2nd in TDs for WRs and 3rd behind a TE

While missing his QB for 5 games and 3 3/4 of another.

Brees played basically 6 games less and have 24 TDs to Wilson 29 TDs and 270 yards away from 3K so Wilson aint really that impressive Wilson havent been killing lately

He is a possession WR thats leading the league in everything.

Hes second in the league in TD Catches though

His numbers are incredible and could end up with 1800 yards after sunday.

1st in catches
1st in yards
1st in catch rate
2nd in TDs for WRs and 3rd behind a TE

While missing his QB for 5 games and 3 3/4 of another.

Brees played basically 6 games less and have 24 TDs to Wilson 29 TDs and 300 yards away from 3K so Wilson aint really that impressive Wilson havent been killing lately

He is a possession WR thats leading the league in everything.
If he's second in the league in td catch why is being considered a mvp. When he's not putting up numbers we haven't seen before. He's getting the most targets but only can manage 11.6 per catch in pass happy offense.

You act like teddy b can't be a starter in this league. Plus his skill set matches well with the saints . So don't act like getting the ball thrown to you by a hall of Famer to a more the capable backup is all bad. Hell, Hopkins put up more per catch and td with a weaker qb before.

Anyway, yall niggas are crazy trying to say hes second in the mvp. When its been wr who had better seasons that didn't get even 2nd in the mvp

If he's second in the league in td catch why is being considered a mvp. When he's not putting up numbers we haven't seen before. He's getting the most targets but only can manage 11.6 per catch in pass happy offense.

You act like teddy b can't be a starter in this league. Plus his skill set matches well with the saints . So don't act like getting the ball thrown to you by a hall of Famer to a more the capable backup is all bad. Hell, Hopkins put up more per catch and td with a weaker qb before.

Anyway, yall niggas are crazy trying to say hes second in the mvp. When its been wr who had better seasons that didn't get even 2nd in the mvp

Why is Wilson is considered a MVP when hes not top 5 in yards or top 3 in TDs or top 5 in %.

By that same token let’s not act like what Russ is doing haven’t been done before either. It’s all subjective at the end. Jackson regardless the MVP.

By that same token let’s not act like what Russ is doing haven’t been done before either. It’s all subjective at the end. Jackson regardless the MVP.
Nobody said Wilson was. That article suggested that MT he's having a all time great season for a wr and needs to be considered for mvp. It made me look at the numbers and see that it's a great season hes having but it not like we haven't seen it before. And other wr hasn't been 2nd in mvp in awhile so why him

I think Jerry rice was 2nd one year when he had 23tds

Back