Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

That only proves what I already said about the system.. I watch Thomas play he just doesn't impress me with anything besides catching the ball.. Jones and Beckham can do every thing MT do but that can take a slant to the house....

You still didn't apply that same logic to the Alvin Kamara vs. Zeke :ghost:

Route running and hands the most important thing a WR can have and he has that above them.

When it comes to catching TDs

Thomas >>>>>>>>>>>> Julio. And it’s not even close.

Only thing they have over Thomas is speed

I'll be rooting against the Cowboys. Just so I can see the waterfall of tears flow from the Cowboys fan...and Jerry Jones

Made no sense for the eagles to try that field goal in this weather with the way the game is being played.

Another bonehead decision by the Pederson

Route running and hands the most important thing a WR can have and he has that above them.

When it comes to catching TDs

Thomas >>>>>>>>>>>> Julio. And it’s not even close.

Only thing they have over Thomas is speed
Lol Mike Thomas isn't a better runner than odj tho. that only applied to JJ and they created separate better. Better with the ball in their hands. Obj is quicker off the line and gets in and out of breaks faster. JJ got problem with td because of Matt not because of ability... everything you're going to say that makes MT a better wr is going to have something to with the system. And, not based on wr abilities

MT and Hopkins are pretty much the same wr too. Same skill set

Lol Mike Thomas isn't a better runner than odj tho. that only applied to JJ and they created separate better. Better with the ball in their hands. Obj is quicker off the line and gets in and out of breaks faster. JJ got problem with td because of Matt not because of ability... everything you going to say that makes MT a better wr is going to to with the system. And, not based on wr abilities

MT and Hopkins are pretty much the same wr too. Same skill set

We just gon have to disagree.

OBJ is quicker out of cuts and breaks but MT set up DBs better and have much better hands than both of them.
And contested catches. Only Hopkins is up there.

Lol Matt Ryan super above avg.

He had Julio open deep and the ball hung in the air so long the safety undercut the pass and intercepted the pass and landed on Julio leg injuring him today

Back