Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

We shouldn't be in the playoff hunt at all. But I'm talking about this specific game. It's the weak ass Jets. The game plan should be simple. RUN RUN RUN. Play defense. The D came out kinda flat like they were not ready to play yet. As always they play down to the level of the comp. I don't care who Pitt has as QB the Jets are a weaker team.
I don’t think the Jets are the weaker team, if it weren’t for good coaching we would have the same record or worse than the Jets..

Nah. Let that mother fucker go. I agree he's worth developing, and that's what these 5 years have been for. He's thrown 28 INT. Where's the development? He's thrown at least 3 INT in 5 games this year.
Best quarterback y’all ever had. The grass isn’t greener. I can see bringing in a veteran to push him, like the Titans did with Tannehill.

I don’t think the Jets are the weaker team, if it weren’t for good coaching we would have the same record or worse than the Jets..
Steelers played a soft schedule. We'll have to agree to disagree about which team is weaker. I think Pitt has a better defense, offensive line, rb committee, wr group, and kicker. Who knows where this team would be with a good qb but I have seen many times with Tomlin, Ben, Brown, JuJu etc. lose these kinda games. I bet they were worried about next week instead of today. Don't matter tho bcuz they will get destroyed in the 'offs but moving forward I think we finally found some players that we can trust in the defense. About time.

missing 3 starters in the secondary.

Penalties been killing us on offense and 2 weak calls on defense helped this niggas.

Back