Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

Damn it man!! 24-17 Ravens. 24-17 Patriots. They get booted out the playoffs it'll be because of that offense and clutch moments. It is what it is. Least we ain't get blown out. Could've won the division smh.

Ion know how the nfl networked fucked up and dont have Irvin, LT, Shannon, and Deion on a show like shaq,kenny, and Barkley.

Plus they gotta get Steve Smith on a show wit a confident and playful guy with a middle man host.

Smitty got the passion for the game like Romo..NFL network dont utilize their assets correctly

Ion know how the nfl networked fucked up and dont have Irvin, LT, Shannon, and Deion on a show like shaq,kenny, and Barkley.

Plus they gotta get Steve Smith on a show wit a confident and playful guy with a middle man host.

Smitty got the passion for the game like Romo..NFL network dont utilize their assets correctly

When you make shit tons of money you kinda don’t have to.

That's my beef wit capitalism in America, how many companies that instead of utilizing their assets correctly to make positive gain.

They restructure their assets in cheaper ways to avoid spending money and call that savings...gain.

At the cost of a shitter product

For those who watch both the nfl network and nba tv, which do you think does the better job for their sport?

FUCK THE RAMS BITCH !!!!!
giphy.gif

Im a fan of Jameis. but if i were the bucs, i wouldnt even bother to franchise him. I'd jus let him walk. imo he is nothing more than a rich mans Ryan Fitzpatrick

If he knew how to manage the ball better, he'd be a beast.

Back