Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

actually boo face

I been around

and have posted recently in this thread like a month ago...

just seen you puffing your chest out.....decided to log in and shut you up for the night

so anyways....good night

Girl..stop this..there's been a whole season playing out and you talking "about I was here a month ago"

You showed up for one chiefs win..there has been four losses..and u were where?

Honey.."puffing my chest out." If that's what u wanna call it, cool. You call shutting me up after one reg season win? Ha ha

Let me go check that chiefssss trophy case right quick. A case we all know they about to fill up again

W dust and fail dreams..

And since u will disappear again. It was nice hear from you girl...

Girl..stop this..there's been a whole season playing out and you talking "about I was here a month ago"

You showed up for one chiefs win..there has been four losses..and u were where?

Honey.."puffing my chest out." If that's what u wanna call it, cool. You call shutting me up after one reg season win? Ha ha

Let me go check that chiefssss trophy case right quick. A case we all know they about to fill up again

W dust and fail dreams..

And since u will disappear again. It was nice hear from you girl...

u feel better?

If the Texans didn't have any major injuries during the game or players out of the game. They lose some of the dumbest games

Glad we lost to the jets. We got more wins than I would like. Be good to see Chase Young in south beach and get some tips from Jason Taylor and Cam Wake.

NFL probing Patriots video crew at Bengals-Browns; source says it was feature shoot

Cincinnati Bengals coach Zac Taylor said Monday the NFL is investigating an incident involving a New England Patriots video crew taping in the press box during Sunday's game between the Bengals and Browns in Cleveland. The crew was credentialed by the Browns to shoot video for a Patriots team feature in the press box and their PR person was aware, a league source told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Taylor was asked by longtime Bengals radio analyst Dave Lapham about rumors that "the Patriots had a videographer up in the Bengals' press box area, working with an advance scout that was taping video of the Bengals' sideline" at the end of the coach's news conference.

"I'm aware that there was an incident," Taylor said. "But I know the league is investigating it, so I've got no comment on it."

The incident in question involved a Patriots scout who was being filmed while working on a team feature called "Do Your Job," the source said. An official for the Bengals saw a member of the video crew wearing a Patriots shirt and alerted the league, which confiscated the video, according to the source.

In 2007, the Patriots were punished by the NFL for videotaping the New York Jets' defensive playcalls on the sideline during a 2007 game at Giants Stadium, won by New England 38-14. The Patriots were forced to forfeit their first-round draft pick in 2008 and coach Bill Belichick was fined the maximum amount of $500,000.
The Patriots also were ordered to pay $250,000 for the scandal, which was dubbed "Spygate" by the media.

28005468531f72e5ab3df3836476ba425f0b89b5.jpg

Whooooooooooo!

good for Eli. he has the opportunity on MNF to remind everyone how trash he now is and why the giants benched him for Daniel Jones. Congrats, my g.

It's Eagle Time.

All black might be appropriate, cause this might be the funeral for this season if they fuck this up.

But Eli is playing....so......who knows. All I know is that 9.5 spread was waaaaaaay too high.

But...but...

Ravens...Chiefs...Steelers...Cowboys...ok

But the fuccin BENGALS??? LOL!! C'mon now. That's pretty much a Bye Week game.
The way I see it, is that bill is grooming his seed. When a lion trains its cub to hunt, they do so with weak prey

Back