Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

C
No. You never pay a RB like him.

You trying to set your franchise back?

I mean. Our offensive philosophy is built around the run and playaction passes off of it. It basically goes through Henry. We let him walk and who's his replacement? Dion Lewis? Fuck that. I know you never want to give RB's a big contract. But thinking about the alternative has me worried our offense might get set back just as much

C

I mean. Our offensive philosophy is built around the run and playaction passes off of it. It basically goes through Henry. We let him walk and who's his replacement? Dion Lewis? Fuck that. I know you never want to give RB's a big contract. But thinking about the alternative has me worried our offense might get set back just as much

RB comes dime a dozen.

Mike Tomlin just had the ultimate brain fart

Why fake it when you are up by ten with 8 minutes to go with a great defense?!?

Tannehill is locked in. They ain't stopping that CAC. I know I haven't seen the bad version of him yet, but he's earned alot of my respect over these past 7 games

I’m not even mad talk yo shit cause in 6 weeks y’all be irrelevant too and you will be making every excuse of why y’all didn’t make a deep run in the playoffs
I didn't make no excuse last year. If they get eliminated then I win't make no excuse this year either, but your team already eliminated.

Back