Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

Maybe I unfairly criticized Tannehill. I understand hes far from an elite qb, which is why I thought the improvement from Mariota to him wouldve been marginal. Its also is why i checked out this season. But ill give him his props. He has this offense rollin.

Goddammit Carson Wentz, cover your man better.

Goddammit Carson Wentz, get some pressure on that QB.

How can you miss that kick, Carson Wentz? You suck.

The fuck was that on defense, Wentz? Aren’t you the coordinator of this unit? Teach Carson Wentz with the green hair to cover a WR.

Fucking Wentzs. Out here getting styled on to the DOLPHINS.

The bad weather kept San Fran in the game.
Yup, but its aight tho cause it shows even in shit weather lamar is still a good qb,alotta ppl was wondering how he would handle situations like that, cause more than likelky its gonna be shit weather if they play the pats in the playoffs

We really getting shitted on by a 3rd string quarterback SMH
giphy.gif

The Duck is comin' nigga!

Goddammit Carson Wentz, cover your man better.

Goddammit Carson Wentz, get some pressure on that QB.

How can you miss that kick, Carson Wentz? You suck.

The fuck was that on defense, Wentz? Aren’t you the coordinator of this unit? Teach Carson Wentz with the green hair to cover a WR.

Fucking Wentzs. Out here getting styled on to the DOLPHINS.

Yea that’s kinda sad. Sorry?

Let’s not act like he out here throwing the ball like he’s elite
Nobody was claming he was elite, but hes improved as fuck in basically in every way, to claim he isnt a good qb is idiotic/just being a hater, even the cacs that completely shit on him for the same crap last year are praising him now, how the hell is a not good qb gonna be the front runner for the mvp???

Back