Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

Being up early and seeing how the steelers were playing I thought they were about to ruin our perfect season. Then the second half came around and it continues
giphy.gif

That's wild how many Sunday night and Thursday night games have been trash

There haven't been dedicated threads for those games in like 3 weeks and I don't blame anyone for not making them either

NFL needs to do better

There haven't been dedicated threads for those games in like 3 weeks and I don't blame anyone for not making them either

NFL needs to do better

Few problems with this

1. schedule made months in advance and teams have a cap on how many times they can play on national tv

2. can’t flex outta Monday night games

3. Thursday night games in general should be scrapped. I don’t even watch em unless the Texans playing or the teams are both good.

Funniest shit about what the dolphins are doing is Tua ain't the one. The talent around him his that much better than his competition, that's why it seems like it. This why alotta Bama Backs wash out in the NFL

NFL needs to do better

Monday Night games this year

Week 1 Texans vs Saints (Elite Teams)
Week 2 Jets vs Browns (2 young QBs and both suck right now)
Week 3 Bears vs Redskins (for what)
Week 4 Bengals vs Steelers (why Cinncy getting a primetime game)
Week 5 49ers vs Browns (had potential but Baker is trash right now)
Week 6 Lions vs Packers (good matchup and game was good)
Week 7 Jets vs Patriots (why is NYJ on primetime)
Week 8 Dolphins vs Steelers (why Miami on primetime)

NFL 2 out of 8 this year with good games on MNF. Week 1 and Week 6

Funniest shit about what the dolphins are doing is Tua ain't the one. The talent around him his that much better than his competition, that's why it seems like it. This why alotta Bama Backs wash out in the NFL

I seen the yards after catch for him and his WRs really do all the work lol

In Joe Douglas we trust. We gotta ride w what the gm think is best.

But i think we should keep lev bell. Even tho his best days r behind him, u dont let elite talent like that walk out the door.

Back