Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

This jets team stinking it up like hot dog shit.

Wonder if anyone will give us a 2nd rd pick for Leonard Williams.

Looking 4ward to free agency and the draft. (Need to fix the o line, draft a star wr and get a pass rush)

Cant wait to cut Tremaine Johnson.

@5th Letter

what are the falcons doing? Why these teams keep giving the patriots pieces for them to exploit on everyone else?

what are the falcons doing? Why these teams keep giving the patriots pieces for them to exploit on everyone else?

a second sounds good but it’s gon be probably the last pick of the round.
It’s the best they could get I bet though.

a second sounds good but it’s gon be probably the last pick of the round.
It’s the best they could get I bet though.
that makes it even worse

its not like the falcons be finding gems in the draft

View attachment 181671
That could mean selling the farm for Tua Tagovailoa or Justin Herbert, it could mean drafting several signal-callers outside of Round 1 in hopes of landing the next Russell Wilson, Kirk Cousins or Dak Prescott, or it could mean trading for an accomplished veteran like Nick Foles (if the Jacksonville Jaguars opt to roll with Gardner Minshew II), Ben Roethlisberger (if the Pittsburgh Steelers go in a new direction under center) or Cam Newton (if the Carolina Panthers think they're better off with Kyle Allen).

Get IT Done please:cry3:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

We had a lot of drops last year but he wasnt great like he is now.

Our starters was 2 freshman and 1 sophomore at WR last year with an outdated offense.

The best thing he got going is accuracy but i wanna see them long comeback routes opposite field so I can see his arm strength.

That is a true test of arm strength but it's a lot qbs in the league now who could never make that throw. I get it though cause I want a QB who can make that throw and opposite hash deep out route.

Back