Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

Tennessee trying to win games

For what?

I have no clue. It's not even speculation at this point. This game showed clearly what the problem on this team was and why the offense was stagnant and only scored 1 td over the last 10 quarters.

But to test the theory anyway, we removed him from the equation and onto the sidelines, We instead inserted a qb that isn't even elite let alone a franchise qb. just an average one to take his place. And with the same receivers, he put up over 300 yds all while targeting 8 different ones for a qb rating of 128.

So if we know QB will be a position of need going into the offseason, and we know Tannehill isn't a long term answer, im like you why are we winning games? we need to be getting the highest pick possible to draft his replacement.

watson is better than mahomes until proven otherwise
View attachment 181215

Checking back in to see if @Hustletown wanted to come play

No? Ok

As for the Chargers, can someone let me know when everyone is going to stop saying they will win the AFC WEST? SUPERBOWL FAVORITES??

I mean damn they haven't won the AFC West since 2009

nIqabhI.png

Poor @Hustletown his NFL team lost today after he talked all that shit and his college team was pretty much embarrassed by my squad KU last night yAbSKwz.png

Yikes..

Finally saw the Chargers highlight. Sooooooo...that muthafucca could just JUMP OVER that pile at the goal line??

Checking back in to see if @Hustletown wanted to come play

No? Ok

As for the Chargers, can someone let me know when everyone is going to stop saying they will win the AFC WEST? SUPERBOWL FAVORITES??

I mean damn they haven't won the AFC West since 2009

View attachment 181485

Poor @Hustletown his NFL team lost today after he talked all that shit and his college team was pretty much embarrassed by my squad KU last nightView attachment 181488

Yikes..

you can get off my dick now

I never said Watson was better than mahomes stop quoting me

These muhfucaks dun quit tonight.

The line quit on Wentz.

Wentz quit on the O.

The D - outside of mills - said fuck ALL Y'ALL.

Everyone done checked out.

Back