Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

Nope.

They have the worse safety and LB group in the NFC and the other 2 starting CBs are not on the field. One traded and the other just went on IR

That mean the 3rd string DB will be a starter which is never good and the 4th string will become the slot because their Safetys cant cover it.

Top 12 pick unless the offense explode because their defense will do nothing all year

I see your point. But as an avid Giants fan. I would like to point out, that as far as having the worst LB group in the NFL, that honor belongs to us. Rams have too much talent on offense to be a top 12 draft team.

I see your point. But as an avid Giants fan. I would like to point out, that as far as having the worst LB group in the NFL, that honor belongs to us. Rams have too much talent on offense to be a top 12 draft team.

That oline looking worse by the week and Gurley knees are fucked up and getting worse

Goff has regressed

I can see that. Funny thing, whenever I watch u guys, I am more impressed with Ryan Ramczyk. Dude is legit.

Do not, I repeat. Do not bring up the name Ryan Ramczyk on here. All the draft experts had the giants drafting that guy. But nope, not only did we not listen to McCadoo n move up to draft Mahomes. But we also passed up on a pro bowl RT and drafted Evan Engram injury, ball dropping prone ass. We thought we don't need Ramczyck, Bobby Hart a 7th rd pick can do the job...DO NOT BRING UP RYAN RAMCZYCK IN HERE AGAIN...those are fighting words bro..fighting words

That oline looking worse by the week and Gurley knees are fucked up and getting worse

Goff has regressed

I think Goff been ass and the coach and oline has helped him more than any other QB in the league...still I think the offense potent enough to keep them in contention and adding Ramsey further helps that cause

How is it a shit show

Jus a couple days ago, Flores said Rosen was the starter for the rest of the season. Now he is going w Fitzpatrick. I know fitz is alil better than rosen. But he never should have said rosen was the starter for the rest of the season to begin w. Rookie mistake tho

Jus a couple days ago, Flores said Rosen was the starter for the rest of the season. Now he is going w Fitzpatrick. I know fitz is alil better than rosen. But he never should have said rosen was the starter for the rest of the season to begin w. Rookie mistake tho
True but I see it like this

yeah but we have no money to resign him and marlon next year

If we lose Peters after the season, which is more than likely (and I'm fine w/ that), then the Ravens will prolly get a compensatory pick out of it. We're the Kings of comp picks (or @ least we used to be).

We gave up a 5th and could possibly get back a 4th or a 5th. That would be a win/win!

@Hustletown asswater retires

More like the NFL retired him....

I'm still amazed H-Tine/Bill O'Brien was dumb enough to give this trash can $72 mil (actually only $21 mil) and Cleveland was "nice" enough to take him off their hands....

The Browns won that trade btw, they got Nick Chubb out that 2nd round (traded) draft pick.

Back