Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

I hope we lose every single game until Garrett gets canned. He’s fuckin wasting this team’s talent/youth.

Now you know Jerry just gonna hire another Garrett/Campo/Hailey/Phillips, "head coach" in title type guy if that were to happen.

JJ is the underlying problem ova there.

crowd is really like 75-25 tho. chargers have zero fan base. NO ONE gives a fuck out there LMAO

Shhiiiiiitt, the NFL doesn't give a flyin' fuck about the Chargers!

Got them nikkas playin' in a soccer intramural "stadium". Shits pathetic!

Living in San Diego I can tel they still got a fanbase out here. The owner just a greedy fuck that wanted a new stadium & the city wouldn’t pay for it.

Cowboys defense regressed from last year. I don’t know how or why considering it’s the same personnel for the most part.

Cowboys defense regressed from last year. I don’t know how or why considering it’s the same personnel for the most part.
It was never good.. Its been bend but dont break, the media just overrated it.. It looked better because we controlled the clock with the running game and kept the other team off the field. They had a good ass showing against the saints last year and the media ran with it like that defense was elite.. Richard brought that Seattle shit over and teams have picked up on it now.. Its literally the easiest defense to have success against with a competent quarterback.. You know where everybody is gonna be, no exotic blitzes or nothing. It relies on your dline to just win battles and ours cant.. Plus our linebackers and safeties are trash.. You cant run this shit with Jeff heath playing the deep safety..Its never gonna work.. They had wagner, kj wright and the legion of boom.. Im fucking sick of it bruh

I was hoping we win 3 of 6 with Brees being out but we won 4 with 2 left and I feel we gon win both those vs Bears and Cards

24-10 vs Bears (Chicago offense will not do anything and will be forced to pass)
31-13 vs Cards (Brees might be back but if not we run the rock on them all day and force a few TOs)

I was hoping we win 3 of 6 with Brees being out but we won 4 with 2 left and I feel we gon win both those vs Bears and Cards

24-10 vs Bears (Chicago offense will not do anything and will be forced to pass)
31-13 vs Cards (Brees might be back but if not we run the rock on them all day and force a few TOs)
really hoping Murray gets going...they gonna need him to ground and pound and let Kamara getting back to finessing the defense with his skillset

idk what the gameplan was yesterday but they were conservative af

really hoping Murray gets going...they gonna need him to ground and pound and let Kamara getting back to finessing the defense with his skillset

idk what the gameplan was yesterday but they were conservative af

AK was hurt and Teddy was missing some easy throws early but he still finished with 250 passing. Should have be 300.

We need another damn WR in the worse way fam

AK was hurt and Teddy was missing some easy throws early but he still finished with 250 passing. Should have be 300.

We need another damn WR in the worse way fam
nah man...Teddy need to use Cook more.

Ginn has been pretty reliable too

I would like to see Lil'Jordan get on the field more but he showing shades of the Brandon Coleman era

Since they gone show the saints in my area regardless and my girl is a saints fan i have no choice but to see all yall games. Yall need a real number two badly, its gone keep yall from getting a chip.. That defense is nasty but it cant continue to shut everybody down.. Gone have to eventually put up some points to win in the playoffs.. Even with Brees if you can pressure him, take away Thomas and limit AK that offense not explosive at all.. Only reason we had some success last year was cause we only had to shut down Thomas and we put a nickle back on AK on 3rd downs.. I think its some quality wrs out there that can be had for a 3rd or 4th rd pick.

Bears go kick the shit outta the saints.

@Hustletown click on this tweet, watch the video and all the other videos in the thread.

Looks like BOB really really wants to save his job. He was doing some interesting things with the play calling and giving Watson some quick options.

Beautiful. When’s the last time we actually exploited a weakness on the other teams defense?

Fells, Hyde, and duke johnson all been solid pickups.

I don’t wanna give BOB a parade but maybe he might be getting outta his own way.

Back