Welcome To aBlackWeb

2019-20 NFL Season Thread

The NFL has suspended Oakland Raiderslinebacker Vontaze Burfict for the rest of the season for the helmet-to-helmet hit that led to his ejection from Sunday's win over the Indianapolis Colts, the league announcedMonday.
"There were no mitigating circumstances on this play," NFL vice president of football operations, Jon Runyan, said in a statement, per NFL Network's Ian Rapoport. "Your contact was unnecessary, flagrant, and should have been avoided ..."

"Following each of your previous rule violating, you were warned by me and each of the jointly appointed appeal officers that future violations would result in escalated accountability measures. However, you have continued to flagrantly abuse ruled designed to protest yourself and your opponents from unnecessary risk."

He’s appealing

Ain't no need for that, both teams are trash
probably, but the game last night didnt almost get a thread until i made it like 30 min before kickoff

trying to get other folks to start making threads in here besides the main 4-5 people

there aint no monopoly on who can make threads in here

I have no problem w a season long suspension. They are trying to get those hits outta the gm. He launched himself. Plus he is a habitual line stepper

A certain team has been caught deciding the faith of football games and aint shit happen to them.

What they did is much worse.

Back