Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018's Top 10 Selling Albums

And Kendrick dropped early 2017..... DAMN. is the album of this decade.

That bp album was fire..

I miss good soundtracks...

Future almost fucked up that one song, but kdot "red light, green light" verse was inhuman

FOH. Ain't even his best album this decade.

Name another rapper or singer in any genre who won a pulizter prize off any album?

I'll save u some time, there is none.

DAMN is the most critically acclaimed of this decade, one of the highest selling albums of the decade, it's the overall better album.

GKMC is a classic, but DAMN has more replay value. GKMC is from the pov of a kid, DAMN is a mature , grown man album. I can keep going, but i'll chill.

Name another rapper or singer in any genre who won a pulizter prize off any album?

I'll save u some time, there is none.

This a dumb ass fucking logic. Dianne Wiest has 2 fuckn Oscars does that means she's a better actress than Angela Bassett or Viola Davis.

Better yet the Grammy's said Macklamore had the best rap album in 2012, by your logic that makes it better than GKMC right. ';;lll

DAMN is the most critically acclaimed of this decade, one of the highest selling albums of the decade, it's the overall better album.

GKMC is a classic, but DAMN has more replay value. GKMC is from the pov of a kid, DAMN is a mature , grown man album. I can keep going, but i'll chill.

All tree of his albums have been some of the most critically acclaimed this decade. Except GKMC & Pimp are better than DAMN.

This a dumb ass fucking logic. Dianne Wiest has 2 fuckn Oscars does that means she's a better actress than Angela Bassett or Viola Davis.

Better yet the Grammy's said Macklamore had the best rap album in 2012, by your logic that makes it better than GKMC right. ';;lll

All tree of his albums have been some of the most critically acclaimed this decade. Except GKMC & Pimp are better than DAMN.

None but DAMN won a pulitzer prize.

When Dianne Wiest is achieving things that no other actor or actress has ever done, that's when your comparison would be accurate . There's a bunch of mfs with Oscars, nobody but K.Dot has a pulitzer, levels. :uk:

And DAMN being the most critically acclaimed was one of the many reasons DAMN is the best album of the decade.

None but DAMN won a pulitzer prize.

When Dianne Wiest is achieving things that no other actor or actress has ever done, that's when your comparison would be accurate . There's a bunch of mfs with Oscars, nobody but K.Dot has a pulitzer, levels. :uk:

And DAMN being the most critically acclaimed was one of the many reasons DAMN is the best album of the decade.

Someone had to be the first, doesn't make it the best.

You say that all the time, right. :icu:

Back