Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

Better receiver
equal runners

And never bitched out in the playoffs

You can't tell if one was a better receiver they did the same shit.

What does being mad on the sidelines have to do with being better.? That has more to do with being a teammate

LT broken more tackles because he was stronger and was a better redzone back.
LT could carry the load more as well

I know when Bell do comeback his o-line gonna let him get lit up. At least at first. That was a lot of hate & discontent.

Welcome back to NFL football.

Welcome to Eagle Time, Banner Night Kickoff Edition.

Who knows when this game will start, or even the banner ceremony. Fuck it. We made it.

6BEBD4A6-5A04-43EF-86C3-24028434A744.jpeg FAE983EC-91E3-4F47-83F3-4D858B4B988F.jpeg 94CB6861-A4DE-48F7-A586-872F399A4CDD.jpeg

it's kinda surreal how kickoff is about to start momentarily and the official season will be underway. No more contemplating, shit is for real now

Now typically, many will say week 1 shouldn't be an indicator of how your team will perform throughout the season as it progresses. As players will getting back into the rhythm of things. So it won't tell you much. That being said, I got the eagles in game 1

I know when Bell do comeback his o-line gonna let him get lit up. At least at first. That was a lot of hate & discontent.

Ha ha just like the scene from "Any given Sunday" when "Willie Beaman " got his ass tore up cause his line wouldn't block for him..

Back