Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

When is the last time you seen a first round pick barely touch the field and get cut lol

damn.....he is a bust no way around that whatsoever.......just to think Dallas really wanted to draft him but when they didn't get any offers to trade up, they took Dak

Game week is finally here!

Ready for Eagles vs. Falcons.

I got the falcons winning in a close one.

Interesting take on the raiders n 1st rd picks (i guess gruden thinks he will make better picks)...

Excepting Mack and the last two first-round Raider picks (who cannot be judged yet), look at the last 10 Raider first-round picks: Robert Gallery, Fabian Washington, Michael Huff, Jamarcus Russell, Darren McFadden, Darrius Heyward-Bey, Rolando McClain, D.J. Hayden, Amari Cooper, Karl Joseph. Seven of those players were top 10 picks in the first round. But would you trade Mack for any two of them? I wouldn’t. Not even close. So what makes the Raiders think they’ll strike gold with another franchise player with either of the two picks after nearly a generation of not finding one (other than Mack) in the first round?

Alotta these gms n nfl execs think 1st rd picks are the holy grail. Not so much.

Don't he only have to play in like 6 games to gain an accrued season? If he ain't hurting for paychecks he should wait ten weeks before signing and become an unrestricted FA after the season

Back