Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

And we've been idiotic enough in the past in giving free agents big contracts but Ross wants to rebuild so hopefully our GM isn't dumb to go after him

lol i dont blame lev bell. He wants to get that long term deal and live in miami. Makes sense from his pov.

But imo only the texans n the colts make sense

Last edited:
We'll have cap space once we cut Tannehill, Branch, Parker, Quinn, etc

Cutting tannehill outright? Dude isnt the answer n is always injured. But he is still a decent qb to have on the roster until his replacement is found.

Maybe Flores can fix parker. If not, im sure you can get atleast a 4th rounder for him.

Last edited:
Cutting tannehill outright? Dude isnt the answer n is always injured. But he is still a decent qb to have on the roster until his replacement is found.

Maybe Flores can fix parker. If not im sure you can get atleast a 4th rounder for him

The Fins bringin' Tannehill back is like the Hurricane's askin' for Malik Rozier to come thru one mo 'gin. lol

And Parker always been hurt ever since he was @ Louisville. He'll flash here and there, but then he'll get dinged up. He doesn't know how to play thru pain. His ass is as good as gone too!

I’ve had 7 years of tannehill. 7! Either he takes a pay cut or he’s gone. We just need to blow it up if we can and move on from the terrible mistakes of the past.

Im just sick of the crying bruh lol. Got a chance to go to NOLA this year. Want to try the food, but yall got to move on man.

with any fanbase, you gotta realize there are probably some die hard fans, some fans that just enjoy the team for what it is (this is me), and bandwagon people

A lot of shit going around online are from bandwagon people. People that want to have a connection to the saints when they are at their highest point. Dont get me wrong, nola is black and gold to the bone. That shit run deep there, BUT, there are still a ton of people that only fuck with the saints and have watch parties and shit when it comes to the playoffs.

you just gotta realize who you're being shown and react accordingly

I’ve had 7 years of tannehill. 7! Either he takes a pay cut or he’s gone. We just need to blow it up if we can and move on from the terrible mistakes of the past.

7 years. I didn't realize Tannehill been in the league that long lol wow, time flies.

Back