Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

It's a division rivalry. I know that might be hard for your brain to comprehend.

Been calling one and done for months.

The rivalry is between the colts and Texans. Y’all caught 10+ Ls in 8 of the last 9 seasons.

It’s like Pitt vs Baltimore and y’all is the Browns. Yeas its a division game but y’all just there and not a real rival.

Ima need the Arlington Cowboys to catch that L.

The melt at the work place on Monday would be hilarious

The rivalry is between the colts and Texans. Y’all caught 10+ Ls in 8 of the last 9 seasons.

It’s like Pitt vs Baltimore and y’all is the Browns. Yeas its a division game but y’all just there and not a real rival.

What a dumbass post.

Romeo ain’t the problem. These muhfuckas got shitty techniques.

The defensive schemes work. The executions sucked.

I mean, shit worked during the season, and that winning streak, right? It ain’t Romeo’s fault they flopped today. That’s on the players.

Now O’Brien...get him the fuck out YESTERDAY. That offense is ASS cause it’s so dependent on Watson and DeAndre making plays. Fuller’s injury hurt, but they made it seem like the O was crippled.

I mean, shit worked during the season, and that winning streak, right? It ain’t Romeo’s fault they flopped today. That’s on the players.

Now O’Brien...get him the fuck out YESTERDAY. That offense is ASS cause it’s so dependent on Watson and DeAndre making plays. Fuller’s injury hurt, but they made it seem like the O was crippled.
Romeo scheme is predictable I wouldn't be surprised if they let him go there secondary is trash anyway

I’d say I’m optimistic about the offseason but as long as o brien calling plays they’ll never win a chip.

Romeo Crennel needs to be fired too

Bruh, it's mainly y'all corners. It's been that way for a while now (except for Bouye but y'all couldn't pay him). Jospeh (long in the tooth) and Jackson ain't terrible, but they ain't it either.

The shut down the Colts for 2 and a half quarters. Completely shut them down.

That L is on the offense. The Defense did their job IMO

I concur w/ most of this, but their O-Line does need bolstering.

Back