Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

I hope he gets the help he needs man

Bro is ill and needs to get well...fuck football

And fuck everybody who treats addiction like a crime and not a sickness like it truly is...
The thing I dont get is why start doing drugs when you are taught about how they can affect your life.

The thing I dont get is why start doing drugs when you are taught about how they can affect your life.

We all do shit that can affect our lives negatively despite having the knowledge...

I just want bruh to be healthy for real man...I really think that football is enabling his behavior

On one hand...when he is in the league...he has the money and access

And on the other...when he is not...it prob digs hom deeper because his identity is wrapped in football and without that he is lost

Just sad man...like chitown said he needs a better support system...

Other than a football club that only wants hom well so they can use him....

We all do shit that can affect our lives negatively despite having the knowledge...

I just want bruh to be healthy for real man...I really think that football is enabling his behavior

On one hand...when he is in the league...he has the money and access

And on the other...when he is not...it prob digs hom deeper because his identity is wrapped in football and without that he is lost

Just sad man...like chitown said he needs a better support system...

Other than a football club that only wants hom well so they can use him....

Also the hanger ons who enable his behavior who probably getting high right along with him.

Drugs are a coping mechanism

Whereas some people go to the gym, others go to drugs

I'm not gonna shame nobody for going through some shit and just can't seem to find a healthier way of coping

I'm not gonna shame nobody for going through some shit and just can't seem to find a healthier way of coping

One is constructive and one is not

Doing drug compared to working out is not the same.

Yeah man...its sad...dude proly got legit ptsd from his upbringing...combat vets arent the only people who are subject to ptsd

Back