Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

You wouldn’t give up two 1st for a franchise QB?

Decision like that is why the Jags have 10+ losses in 9 of the last 10 years.

By your dumb logic we should have thrown $80m guaranteed dollars at Kirk Cousins or signed Case Keenum.

Two 1st round picks for a quarterback with obvious health issues. Yeah you do that, shizlansky.

Foles had 2 good games last year

So happen to be the NFCCG and Super Bowl

But that second round playoff game he was shitty and the last 2 regular season games he was shitty.

He was shitty most of th second half today

Put the bottle down fam

you’re proving my point. Foles lead them to the promise land.

Wentz is better but he’s injury prone. eagles panicked after some early struggles and rushed their franchise QB back from for him to get hurt again

Eagles weren't lighting the league on fire with Wentz behind center (there are other factors, of course). Foles comes back and it’s like the team has new life. it’s not a reach to assume the team rocks with Foles just a little bit more

you’re proving my point. Foles lead them to the promise land.

Wentz is better but he’s injury prone. eagles panicked after some early struggles and rushed their franchise QB back from for him to get hurt again

Eagles weren't lighting the league on fire with Wentz behind center (there are other factors, of course). Foles comes back and it’s like the team has new life. it’s not a reach to assume the team rocks with Foles just a little bit more

Foles wasn't playing great early this year either.

Wentz favorite target is Ertz. I wish he threw more to Jeffrey like Foles does.

Eagles have lost 2 games this year due to Pederson play calling and going for it on 4th down instead of punting or taking 3 points and he almost did it again last night

By your dumb logic we should have thrown $80m guaranteed dollars at Kirk Cousins or signed Case Keenum.

Two 1st round picks for a quarterback with obvious health issues. Yeah you do that, shizlansky.

And guess what is holding y’all back?

A QB lmao

It's been a long time but we finally back on the throne

tenor.gif

Bears still 3rd best in that division
I understand not wanting to give up all that money though.

Trading him to a team that ain’t contending ain’t gon move the needle.

Still got the bears finishing in the bottom 5 even if they get Mack
Green Bay lmao. I’d argue Detroit is better too.
Raiders did good for this trade IMO

They are not a contending team at all

They need so many pieces and having 3 first round draft picks in the next two years can work out.

Bears are rebuilding and gave up valuable picks for a team that will finish in the bottom 5 this year

Look at the non believers, we're about to run the NFC for a while.

Back