Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

So by the dolphins losing, for the last wildcard spot we are tied with only the Ravens and the dolts. Of who will be one of our opponents in the last 2 games at home. Yea I like those odds

Steelers my squad

But Palpatine and Vader finna school us tonight

I hope the outcome is different

May the force be with us...

I must honestly say, Henry has proven me totally wrong these past couple of games. Based on the sample size of the past, I wrote him off as useless. Being a waste of a Rb that won't utilize his power and size and would always prefer to dance between tackles instead of pushing the pile down the field. Well either a light finally switched on, or he simply wanted to shut his critics the fuck up. Either way I'm satisfied with the result

A few games does not matter when the rest of your career is meh

Don’t be fooled

Steelers my squad

But Palpatine and Vader finna school us tonight

I hope the outcome is different

May the force be with us...

If yall lose...the calls for Tomlin to get fired is gonna get louder. Which is unfortunate b/c the brotha has done a lot for yall

If yall lose...the calls for Tomlin to get fired is gonna get louder. Which is unfortunate b/c the brotha has done a lot for yall
This is true, and absurd that hes even bein talked about getting fired, 2nd best record behind belicheck, that team as a whole is a mess, all the drama, ben cant be a leader for shit, if they was to fire tomlin itd be stupid as hell, but niggas like marvin lewis and jason garrets sorry ass have nothing to worry about smh

Back