Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

Team/s in LA? Done.
New stadium in Inglewood? Almost Done.
Both teams got winning records? Done.
One or both in the Superbowl? Possible.

The wet dream would be both teams playing in the Superbowl in 2022.
brah, they can have all new everything, people not coming out to those games like that

You don't think playoff games would be filled up will all the bandwagon fans coming out with the die hard fans
yea, but what about the rest of the season? 8 home games and they might not even make the playoffs, then what?

the next 2 off season the cowboys gotta sign

Lawrence
B. Jones
Smith
Dak
Cooper

All gon want top 5 at their position

I dont think Zeke gon be there after the 5th year option. they about to run him into the ground

Lawrence
B. Jones
Smith
Dak
Cooper

I dont think Zeke gon be there after the 5th year option. they about to run him into the ground

Hopefully they low ball Lawrence with their 1st offer. Then the jets swoop in and back up the brinks truck n sign him.

Lawrence
B. Jones
Smith
Dak
Cooper

Man, they are going to have Salary Cap issues if they trying to sign all those guys.

If Dak tryna get top 5 money he delusional as fuck.

The market says he should buy Dak is dumb as fuck. I see him getting bottom half type money lol

But how they suppose to afford them dudes coming up because Jones, Tank and Smith ain’t gon take no pay cuts. Maybe Jones because he word around town here is he is frugal as fuck and loves the opportunity in the DFW

You act like he never been to the pro bowl

His first pro bowl year was extra meh. He had 1,070 yards. 5TDs

That ain’t shit as the team only target. Being a pro bowler don’t mean anything because some ppl don’t go and they have to replace them.

Fun fact Cooper and Ridley the same age despite Cooper being a 4th year pro lol

And Ridley didn’t even stay in college 4 years lol

His first pro bowl year was extra meh. He had 1,070 yards. 5TDs

That ain’t shit as the team only target. Being a pro bowler don’t mean anything because some ppl don’t go and they have to replace them.

Fun fact Cooper and Ridley the same age despite Cooper being a 4th year pro lol

And Ridley didn’t even stay in college 4 years lol
He was a rookie too and he's gotten better from what I've seen. Dude, route runner is really good. You got shannon Sharpe hating ass giving him props for his routes.

A change of scenery was good for him and he would probably been a 1500 player I'd he was with a good qb and system

Back