Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

Honestly don’t wanna see Minnesota in the playoffs but they’ll probably back in. Only other teams with a shot are philly and Green Bay. Philly has to play the Rams in LA next week ion think they win that one.

Green Bay gotta win out and hope Minnesota loses 2 of their last 3 cause the Vikings got the head to head tiebreaker over GB.

Yeah

We fraud as fuck

We proly wont make the playoffs...if we do
We gone first round

Fuck Ben
Fuck Tomlin
Fuck the Rooneys for letting Bell walk

11yrs long enough

Shit aint workin cuh

I thought I saw some improvement from Tomlin as a coach

Especially after that Jag game...

Then two str8 games of bullshit

So tired of seeing this nigga get outcoached...

Fuck that wack ass Zone blitz scheme thats a shell of what Dick Lebeau had...

Zone defenses dont work in this NFL...you gotta be able to man up...and we dont have ONE motherfucker in that db room that can be consistent.

Only thing we got going is our pass rush

baby Watt a beast and Dupree finally playing to his potential

Fuck Ben and his “throw an interception and scrunch frown” face ass....FUCK HIM...retire and gtfo the way for young Mason...

/rant

Sarkozy laughing clip.gif

U went IN! lol

Besides Ben being Ben (Jekyll and Hyde), I think the main problem for Pittsburgh is they haven't had a solid secondary since Troy, Ryan and Ike were together (before they got long in the tooth tho). From Senquez Golson, Dorian Grant, Artie Burns, Sean Davis (corner moved to saftey).... Their draft replacements haven't really worked out. Hell y'all haven't even drafted that many tbh.

I also always thought the Steelers waited waayyy too long to draft the older guys successors in the secondary, but as a Ravens fan I wasn't really mad @ it either. lol

Honestly don’t wanna see Minnesota in the playoffs but they’ll probably back in. Only other teams with a shot are philly and Green Bay. Philly has to play the Rams in LA next week ion think they win that one.

Green Bay gotta win out and hope Minnesota loses 2 of their last 3 cause the Vikings got the head to head tiebreaker over GB.
Here's to hoping the Giants somehow have every single thing go their way

Vikings fired their OC but someone had to fall on the sword.

You dont give Kirk 84 million guaranteed to be a game manager and hand the ball off.

This is all on Kirk Cousins

The last few weeks since Smith got hurt has been a disaster. It’s all on them for not accounting for the glaring problems we still had. Injuries aside this team should not of rolled over like it did. Bruce Allen is rumored to be the Raiders next “GM” and I say good riddance. Gruden needs to take his ass there with his brother too. This team needs to be blown up again & (as much as I hate to say it) take some cues from what Dallas & Philly did with building around their young QBs.

Plenty obvious now why he called that man "Kurt" Cousins. He didn't give a fuck cause he knew Cousins wasn't the answer.

The last few weeks since Smith got hurt has been a disaster. It’s all on them for not accounting for the glaring problems we still had. Injuries aside this team should not of rolled over like it did. Bruce Allen is rumored to be the Raiders next “GM” and I say good riddance. Gruden needs to take his ass there with his brother too. This team needs to be blown up again & (as much as I hate to say it) take some cues from what Dallas & Philly did with building around their young QBs.

That's thing with the Skins and Wizards. They've never been blown up and rebuilt from nothing. Both team owners always wants to stay middle of the pack with the possibility of making the playoffs just to sell fans false hopes that they have an outside chance to make noise just to sell tickets.

Extremely dumb stance to continually take with the Skins because they have a loyal die hard fan base so they would've bought tickets and merchandise regardless of the rebuild. Synder is too much of an asshole and a greedy muthfucka to do that though. Snyder is all about the money and winning a distant second.

So we ain't gonna talk about incidents that happened down in Nashville with Leonard fournette and a racist fan?

TMZ got the clip.

Back