Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

Steelers got swept by the AFC West and have not won a game against a team with a winning record. (besides the B-More Crows)

Now I'm done.

Last edited:
Bears and Cowboys might have the only legit defenses in the league. I’ll throw the Ravens in there too.

Fuck what you talking about our defense legit as fuck.

Dallas beat us but they had 0 points the second half

And TB had another goose egg the second half

Our defense don’t get scored on after adjustments.

This was pretty much the game right here in one tweet. Deshaun holds onto the ball too much at times. Taking unnecessary sacks ain’t whoa.

TY Hilton shits on us every year cause we don’t have corners who are fast enough to keep up with him. Keep putting old ass johnathan Joseph on him smh.

This was pretty much the game right here in one tweet. Deshaun holds onto the ball too much at times. Taking unnecessary sacks ain’t whoa.

TY Hilton shits on us every year cause we don’t have corners who are fast enough to keep up with him. Keep putting old ass johnathan Joseph on him smh.

Dude, we need to do what Green Bay did in the last draft and spend our first 2-3 picks on CBs. We need so much help in the secondary.

Dude, we need to do what Green Bay did in the last draft and spend our first 2-3 picks on CBs. We need so much help in the secondary.

We got our first rounder this year and 2 2nd rounders. I’d draft at least 2 CBs and a offensive tackle. Idk if they’ll address it FA though we have a lot of cap room. I gotta take a look at the free agent list.

I’d resign Mattheiu(sp)

Would you give Clowney a new contract or franchise him?

Back