Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

Who ever is the jets gm next season they need to back up the brinks truck to demarcus lawrence's crib...

Then draft Ed Oliver....d line of oliver, lawrence n williams. Start the rebuild on the d line.

@5th Letter

Who ever is the jets gm next season they need to back up the brinks truck to demarcus lawrence's crib...

Then draft Ed Oliver....d line of oliver, lawrence n williams. Start the rebuild on the d line.

@5th Letter
Bruh, he's getting a contract. When have you ever seen jerry let a good player go?

I know that Dallas is winning solidly, but I’ve seen these refs blow three calls that would’ve helped DC out.

1) Face mask to McCoy
2) Defense holding on McCoy’s last pick
3) That helmet-to-helmet hit on Reed.

I know that Dallas is winning solidly, but I’ve seen these refs blow three calls that would’ve helped DC out.

1) Face mask to McCoy

I dont think that winning solidly

Colt was in the red zone just the possession before and still was there to try to win

1) Face mask to McCoy

About #1, on that same play they also fucked up the spot giving Wash a first down when they were at least a yard short. The refs were just shitty in general, for both teams.

Back