2018 NFL Season Thread

Damn Dez... that’s the game tho. Brandon Marshall was involved in that workout with Dez so he might be getting a call.

What happens if he doesn't play this season? Can they do the franchise tag again? Can they trade him? Or is he free to sign with anyone else?

leveon bell played humself. he won't see the amount of money he could have earned. he's not gonna be a trailblazer for sitting out avoiding injury to get paid
Yea. The guy behind him playing so well backfired too. He must did not know much about his backup.

Yea. The guy behind him playing so well backfired too. He must did not know much about his backup.

Pitt gon do him like they doing Bell right now

So they gon be right back in that situation and I highly doubt they gon have a backup that can do it. Cant have lighting in a bottle twice

They got this garbage ass skins and bucs game on but I got a streaming app. Ravens need start Lamar next week because I am sick of seeing Bengals/Steelers have a good passing game and Ravens keep coming up short. This is the best recieving core in team history and its being wasted. If Lamar is not the answer then trade for Rivers and see if he can finally gwt a ring. Bum ass Chargers is wasting him.

keep on losing lions. lol this team has quit on patiricia. btw throw in any direction other than darius slay and you will get a catch.