Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

Matt Stafford believes in his arm waayyyyyy too much and his confidence exceeds his talent..... Terrible ass throw.

ehh it was a bad throw on his part but we deserved to lose. our defensive line got manhandled by the seahawks oline all day long.

can't stop the run can't generate a pass rush on the outside. you're gonna lose games.

besides that week 1 performance he had 13TD to 1 INT up until that point.

ehh it was a bad throw on his part but we deserved to lose. our defensive line got manhandled by the seahawks oline all day long.

can't stop the run can't generate a pass rush on the outside. you're gonna lose games.

besides that week 1 performance he had 13TD to 1 INT up until that point.

Oh I agree w/ the defense being completely ineffective! Y'all gotta hope to hit on some pass rushers in the draft or free agency, but that's been the case since 4eva.

Matt cool and all, but his mechanics has always been suspect to me and his decision making @ times are really questionable, especially if the game is on the line or they need to rally back..... he usually doesn't deliver. Sometimes stats don't show the entire picture. *shrugs*

The ‘Skins won & I’m happy they at where they at... but they still have a lot of glaring weaknesses. The division as a whole is going through a down year & we got some lucky breaks. There’s improvements on defense & having AP is a godsend. However I refuse to believe this team is serious contenders. Until we are able to beat a team like a New Orleans, Pittsburgh or New England. I can’t see it.

Man..smh i was at 150 with like 2 minutes left in the games.. i was one point away from 200 in that game too.. im locked in at 100 though

money.PNG

Back