Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

Was kinda wondering if he could play second fiddle to Hopkins in Houston for the cheap. Can't see any teams trying to throw 10M's at him tho.

That would be a good luck for both parties. Dez gets to hopefully show out in the other football team in Texas and the Texans get a a 2nd WR to get defenses off nuk

Didnt you say earlier that yall have the deepest WR group in the NFL?

tZOS8.gif

I was listening to sports radio earlier in the day and they went over a stat about teams that played the Chiefs, the following week the team they played defense played terribly.

They was talking about the game Dallas vs Jacksonville and the reason Dallas killed was because the Jags spent so much energy chasing the Chiefs WRs and RBs because the run a lot of plays that they run sooooo damn much.

It was a good listen

I like our chances Sunday night

Anthony Barr LB Hamstring DNP DNP DNP Out
Tom Compton OL Knee DNP DNP DNP Out
Dalvin Cook RB Hamstring DNP DNP DNP Out
Andrew Sendejo S Groin DNP DNP DNP Out
Riley Reiff OT Foot LP LP DNP Doubtful
Linval Joseph DT Ankle/Knee LP LP LP Questionable
Xavier Rhodes CB Ankle DNP DNP DNP Questionable

I was listening to sports radio earlier in the day and they went over a stat about teams that played the Chiefs, the following week the team they played defense played terribly.

They was talking about the game Dallas vs Jacksonville and the reason Dallas killed was because the Jags spent so much energy chasing the Chiefs WRs and RBs because the run a lot of plays that they run sooooo damn much.

It was a good listen

:ohyea:

Back