Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

So not only did we trade the wrong eli, we gave away Snacks?!?

giphy.gif

Is a shame. Eli n that oline getting everyone traded. The front office did not want to do this. They tried to won now. Now is on to the backup plan. Rebuild. Get rid of hefty salaries n build through draft. Vernon n Jenkins are probably next

Is a shame. Eli n that oline getting everyone traded. The front office did not want to do this. They tried to won now. Now is on to the backup plan. Rebuild. Get rid of hefty salaries n build through draft. Vernon n Jenkins are probably next
They should have gave Eli the boot, and got Darnold. I would say NYG is in a good spot to rebuild, but this year's QB class ain't stellar.

Andrew Whitworth and Ryan Ramczyk are two names that could hace avoided the direction of this team. Giants could have fixed their Oline issues by getting both after 2015 season. Reese did not bother to sign anyone during FA that year n did not draft a Olinemen until 6th rd. Both these players went on to become top 10 tackles for two of the highest scoring offenses in NFL. Saints n Rams. These are the type of front office decisions that cause firesales and rebuilding.

Andrew Whitworth and Ryan Ramczyk are two names that could hace avoided the direction of this team. Giants could have fixed their Oline issues by getting both after 2015 season. Reese did not bother to sign anyone during FA that year n did not draft a Olinemen until 6th rd. Both these players went on to become top 10 tackles for two of the highest scoring offenses in NFL. Saints n Rams. These are the type of front office decisions that cause firesales and rebuilding.

this why Sean Payton the goat...he stay drafting OL and grooming them which keeps Brees being the least sacked QB in the league

Ramczyk has been balling

this why Sean Payton the goat...he stay drafting OL and grooming them which keeps Brees being the least sacked QB in the league

Ramczyk has been balling

Evan Engram, Eli Apple and ereck flowers were horrible and surprising 1st rd picks. No-one had them projected to go as high as they went no-one. Ramczyk and Bolles were the guys that was projected by all the analyst and Ramczyk sitting right there. Value and need are the best case scenario in EVERY draft. When you pass that up and fuck up 1st rd picks this happens.

Evan Engram, Eli Apple and ereck flowers were horrible and surprising 1st rd picks. No-one had them projected to go as high as they went no-one. Ramczyk and Bolles were the guys that was projected by all the analyst and Ramczyk sitting right there. Value and need are the best case scenario in EVERY draft. When you pass that up and fuck up 1st rd picks this happens.
iirc, Apple was always projected to be a first round pick. I believe even the saints had him on their board had he falling to them

i think

but i think Apple is going to have a better second half of the season. Im not saying he about to start making pro bowls, but i believe a change in scenery is going to really benefit him

They have damaged Carr's mental. Not sure if he would be an upgrade from Bortles

Carr had a top 5 Oline that season that he went off. Even his RBs were killing fantasy that year. WR core was balling too. That's that year they signed that all pro guard from Ravens and Donald Penn was having career year

Championship windows close fast n unexpectedly. Jags should go all in to take advantage of that defense. Ramsey get hurt n Campbell start showing signs of old age are realistic scenarios that can happen any moment

Back