Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

Cant say I didn’t see this coming..

The Cards head coach said they ain’t gonna trade him. LMAO he wants all the help he can get to save his job.

Last edited:
I understand Dallas has a weak WR corps but some of that is also the result of poor QB play. Cooper is mediocre AF and you burn a 1st round pick on him? Then on top of that his rookie deal is almost up so you're going to have to overpay him in free agency to justify the move

Didn’t Gruden not want to go through a rebuilding mode? At least that’s what I thought. It all fell apart once Mack got traded. Hopefully they continue on with Carr cuz he can still be a great QB. The Raiders are a long way from where they were just two years ago.

@Thor @AP21

Idk y’all draft capital after the Davenport deal, but would y’all be for it?

hell yea, but Lattimore the only DB thats off limits. The secondary almost gave the game away yesterday with that woof in coverage late in the game. I was hopeful the young boys would take the next step at the safety spots, but they've regressed something terribly.

Hasnt Petersen played more Safety the past couple of seasons? Has he been healthy? havent heard anything about him or honey badger

It does when Jerry is your owner.. I like the player but hate what we gave up. I think these niggas finally have broken my spirit and i ain't think it could be done.. 20 years of trash its exhausting..

A. Cooper is only 6 months older than Calvin Ridley.

This is Cooper 4th year.

Ridley gets 0 props for his college career

Back