Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 NFL Season Thread

Had a feeling we'd have a game like this. Mariota back to looking like a deer in the headlights. The thing is I think we are losing the this game more than the Bills are winning it

If theres any positive I can take from the half, it's that as terrible as we've looked, we're only down 1 point. And the running game seems to be pretty effective. So I say put it in Henry/Lewis's hands

Had a feeling we'd have a game like this. Mariota back to looking like a deer in the headlights. The thing is I think we are losing the this game more than the Bills are winning it

If theres any positive I can take from the half, it's that terrible as we've looked, we're only down 1 point. And the running game seems to be pretty effective. So I say put it in Henry/Lewis's hands

We should be down by at least double digits and your right we need to feed DH. Hes rolling today. Not all on Marcus tho these recievers cant get open and when they do its drop city. Hope we can turn it around in the second half

We should be down by at least double digits and your right we need to feed DH. Hes rolling today. Not all on Marcus tho these recievers cant get open and when they do its drop city. Hope we can turn it around in the second half

There also seems to be a lot of miscommunication. On the int, Mariota was talking with Nick Williams about slanting across the field on that route. There needs to be a better job of that

Not scared of the Bengals defense but only so long we can have them not exploit Green on McTyer. Minkah is a baller doe

Back