Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 Family Feud

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope ya'll niggas happy

ya'll have successfully ruined a real life relationship

sad

I was so twisted last night smh

but yeah stop mentioning me alongside Hellczar.

Me and him are no longer cool and its a moot point. We arent friends, we arent cool, we are nothing.
damn what happen i guess he gonna have to take back those tag team reaction lmao my bad Goodmornian

no this forum could never have that much influence on my real life. chill B
well your post didnt say alla dat and i failed "reading in between the lines" in school

so I aint know alla dat

im sorry queen

well your post didnt say alla dat and i failed "reading in between the lines" in school

so I aint know alla dat

im sorry queen

I dont need to say all that. If I know a person in the real world anybody with enough sense would say there could be a variety of things that may have caused them to split.

woah woah woah woah
put a gun to your head? lol Ive seen half of the women yall simp and wife up. None of the women you niggas be talking to in real life is seeing me. Not when it comes to personality or style.

Im convinced you niggas is fucking/ hanging with squares. Theres just no way you dudes have decent women around you because how can lil ol’ me be so bad??

How can a woman that just speaks her mind about random shit be such an issue?

all these negative votes towards me been from niggas I debated to death in threads, straight murdered their whole lame ass logic sooooo
just say you hate me because you cant out debate me or because youre not that bright.

Like I seen the women some of yall talk to and post on here (not the women of ABW—not any woman on this site period) but just in every day life and I be saying to myself: no wonder this dude is so aggy, he goes home every night to a slouch.

I wanna know who said it would be life or death to fuck me? I wanna know so I can tell you about yourself or ya bitch

you niggas is spiteful because I dont be kissing ass or gassing yall smh cornyyy
^^^^^^^^sheesh im glad i havent been getting surveys lately....thanks @Kandy

I dont need to say all that. If I know a person in the real world anybody with enough sense would say there could be a variety of things that may have caused them to split.

TY

i hope you have a blessed weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back