Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018 Family Feud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol good, cuz @Race Jones can vouch that when she was considering talking to u I put in a good word for you lol

Shit, pretty much any of u niggas talkin to a female on this site, I put in a good word for u lol
Goldie the worst kinda friend

" I mean yeah that nigga married, but he wouldn't be coming at you unless it was worth it...I say fuck with him, and if you regret it later at least you ain't gotta wonder"

Misread it go ahead and let me know who that idiot is
tenor.gif

What's this the boring nigga question? Nah man I'm always the life the party u can even ask my niggas that play wit me on GTA.
Which male poster is simping the worst female?
@N'Chidaka Chi. Because @Azlyn doesn't post shit. She getting better though.

2. Which poster is mostly the first one to be exposed on ABW?
@Pedophile...I'm sure Kandy has already started her Mueller type of investigation on him. Just a matter of time b4 she drop her findings.

. Which male poster is the most boring?
@TonyDubbz...that nigga live in the middle of the damn woods. No wonder why he want folks to come thru for the fade...we his ONLY friends!

Which male poster is simping the worst female?
Chi wit Azlyn...I fear my nigga will be left out in the rain again. At least it'll be warmer.

Which female is being simped by the worst male?
@Blactivity wit @Germs...Only b/c one might end up gettin stabbed for taking things a lil too far.

Fuck u @IP360 !!! I know this was u nigga! Ain't been on today so I'm just now seein this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back