Im looking forward to

Last of Us 2
Spiderman
Anthem

Jump Force

Death Stranding...ehhhh I dunno yet

Control looks interesting

Im kinda meh on the new Assassins Creed

I haven’t copped a Switch yet. Waiting for it to build up a bit more in games. I want a whole new Mario Kart, not some rehashed shit

Assassins Creeds always look so beautiful but it’s so fucking stale after a bit.

TLOU2 looks phenomenal. I wanna pick up the PS4 remastered version. I need to play again.

That Death Stranding looks like weird shit for the fuck of it. I don’t get it at all.

Spider-Man looks insanely fun. Gonna give Batman a run for greatest superhero game.

fallout and elder scrolls will both be dope
and I wanna see what their new project is like too
im cool on fallout until a price drop, unless the community is large right out the gate

and a new ES is probably like 4 years away or some shit

Yea I can't take this shit anymore. My Xbox One is bout to have some company...those exclusives look fuckin amazing.

Shadows Die Twice
Death Stranding
Ghost of Tsushima
Spiderman
Fallout 76
Elder Scrolls (still a ways away, but still.)
Starfield (Bethesda Sci Fi franchise, still a ways away)
Kingdom Hearts 3

ALL first day cops. Im sure there are others im forgetting too. Would name some Nintendo shit, but i dont have a switch and dont really plan on getting one.

Great E3 this year.

Disappointed that Square Enix made no mention on that secret Marvel project they are supposedly working on. Rumors are saying its a new Ultimate Alliance game which would be dope.

Last of Us 2........already put money down
Beyond Good and Evil 2
Ghost of Tsushima
Spiderman.......already put money down

First day purchase.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/insert...cyberpunk-2077/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

• Strength, Constitution, Intelligence, Reflexes, Tech, and Cool are you primary stats, taken from the original tabletop RPG
  • You can increase your “street cred” with clothes and by completing missions, so it seems to work sort of like XP
  • There’s driving and driving combat in both first and third person
  • There’s a sort of slo-mo gunplay system, and damage numbers show up in combat
  • In the demo the HUD was almost non-existent. In combat more information appears
  • You will eventually get some crazy late-game abilities like arm-blades and wall-running
  • You heal by using an inhaler
  • The game is almost certainly going to be M-rated, in case there was any question

Feudal Japan getting some love this year. Nioh 2, Seiko, and that Fukisma game are all on my watch list. Devil May Cry 5 as well. Trying to see if there's gonna be a new trailer for Soul Aside. Also like Dying Light 2. Of course I'm looking out for Cyber Punk 2077, created by a brother by the way. But nothing really epic this year looks like.

No Soul Aside, no Darksiders 3. Ah, well.

My problem with AC now is that it's a story that's going no where. Origins was a surprisingly good game, but for them to come out with Odyssey so soon, with no real tech advancement, it really comes off as just a reskin. Game looks more like DLC material. They should give us the modern setting and just end the story.

They still making zombies too. I thought that shit had ran it's course.

Back