Welcome To aBlackWeb

2018-2019 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked Pierce as a player but this nigga as a commentator/analyst is the fucking worst.
AltruisticLividAndalusianhorse-small.gif

It'll be refreshing to see the pistons and magic in the playoffs

But when you're watching Evan Fournier in Primetime the feeling will wear off

Oh yeah nets too they are the feel good story of the year

They did things the right way
ESPN and TNT gleefully handing those games to NBATV. Since we might play the 6ers we safe.

That’s where player development is tantamount LeVert developed, Allen is developing. Finding guys like Joe Harris and Spencer Dinwiddie. Solid vets like Dudley and Davis.

@A.F.R.I.C.A Where is Markelle Fultz?

Out for the year. Not because hes not healhty because i do believe that he could go today if we wanted that but it doesnt make sense to try and acclimate him into the system on the fly at this point in the season and mess with the chemistry. Same deal with Mo whos probably arounf 100 percent at the moment as well.

It's cool to see Orlando and Brooklyn getting into the playoffs.

For Orlando I kind of worry this could stunt their teams overall growth though. The will get a lower draft pick due to making it into the playoffs and now they have to take a hard look at should they pay guys like Terrence Ross and Nikola Vucevic top dollar? Giving these guys too much money and not being able to get good cheap players can put a team in mediocrity hella fast.

Hopefully the young guys like Fultz, Bamba, and Isaac will continue to get better and stay with the team

I hate to say it but Orlando probably would've clinched much earlier but they were trying to play Mo a lot early on and hw just wasnt any good(still a believer just very raw as expected)

Shout out to DJ Augustin

He struggled partly due to playing with ball stoppers and overall just trash ass niggas in Jerian Grant and Simmons. Once we took those two out of the equation our team really started rolling. Unfortunately for mo he never got to play with the revamped unit. But like i said that was only 1 of the reasons for him struggling. His strength is a real concern and his feel isnt that great but i think he just needs a little time. Signing Vuc to a short term deal would be ideal. Maybe a 3 yr deal for like 25 per

It's cool to see Orlando and Brooklyn getting into the playoffs.

For Orlando I kind of worry this could stunt their teams overall growth though. The will get a lower draft pick due to making it into the playoffs and now they have to take a hard look at should they pay guys like Terrence Ross and Nikola Vucevic top dollar? Giving these guys too much money and not being able to get good cheap players can put a team in mediocrity hella fast.

Hopefully the young guys like Fultz, Bamba, and Isaac will continue to get better and stay with the team

Not really tripping over our pick this year. After the top 3 come off the board its pretty much a wash plus this draft is really weak. I dont thnk theres too mucn of a differnce between the 5th and 15th best prospect in this years class.

I'm happy for the Nets making the playoffs, but people need to chill with the D'angelo Russell MIP talk.

He improved, obviously, but he's not even in the top three for most improved players.

1. Pascal Siakam.
2. De'Aaron Fox.
3. Buddy Hield.

Pascal should be the winner, but I'd take both Fox and Hield over Russell for MIP.

Siakiam is the clear cut MIP

My runner up would be a very unorthodox pick since hes been in the league 7 years but Nikola Vucevic should be right up there too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back